First things first (cause it surely can’t be second. Not sure why, but that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland). Anyway, if you visited my blog before, you’ve probably noticed that I changed my layout. If you’re new, guess what?! I’ve changed my layout!. The previous one I had was only temporary, as I always wanted a more custom layout for the Novel Nook. After a few days of searching, I found some templates and some images and put together the layout you see now. I like it because it’s simple. I would have preferred it to be not so pink, but it’s still ok. Do you like it?
Now, onto the second point of this blog; I have a few questions I’d like to ask you all. If you have a few minutes to spare, I’d really appreciate the feedback/advice.
- Do you like the header images at the start of each of my posts? (eg. Cover Crazy, In My Mailbox, I.R.L, etc).
- For In My Mailbox, do you prefer photos of the books, or internet covers?
- What kind of Teaser Tuesday teasers do you like? (ie. plot hints, fun quotes, thought provoking).
- What would you like to see more/less of here at the Novel Nook? ----------
- Most bloggers are posting a review a week. I enjoy reading, but consider myself on the slower side. How can I improve my reading speed?
- Books are expensive, where do you purchase your books from?
- There are a lot of big book conventions in the USA. I live in Australia, are there any big events/signings here? (I have only been able to find a couple of local signings so far this year).
- And finally, are you a cat or a dog person?