Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #1


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. It gives bloggers the opportunity to share a “teaser” of their current read, being careful not to divulge any spoilers, in the hopes that other readers might add the book to their TBR list if they liked the teaser and want to know more.


And even though I can think of a million good and valid reasons why we absolutely should not ditch, why the weekend should wait until three o’clock just like any other Friday, when he gazes at me, his eyes are so deep and inviting, I don’t think twice, and dive right in.

~ page176, Evermore by Alyson Noël




I'd be interested to read your teasers, so feel free to leave your links below :).

10 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, the temptation to break the rules! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another series I want to read... the pile never end ;->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Sounds really good.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read this series, how do you like it so far? Great teaser.

    Here's mine:

    http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday10.html

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. I liked this quote (can I call it a quote even though nobody said it? I guess I can, because it’s quoted from a book) because of the analogy of ‘his eyes’ to being ‘deep and inviting’, like pools of water, and just diving right into them.

    @Shannon, I know, I have a weakness for a good series. They allow you to get to know the characters in more detail, and they allow for more mischief/mayhem.

    @Neri, while I enjoyed the Twilight series, I can’t help but see similarities between it and ‘the Immoral’ series. This is kind of sad, because it is fairly interesting. I’ll have to wait and finish it to decide whether I’ll buy the remaining books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somehow could not get myself to read the rest of the books in the series. I guess I just I was a little tired of reading paranormal books at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your comment on Alison Can Read's post about blogging and thought I'd come say "hi" since I am also in OZ (SA). I am a new follower. Good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser. Gets at the tempting romance. I really liked this book. Thanks for your comment on my post. I agree that Blogspot should improve their commenting system. It would be nice to be able to reply to posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nicki, always a pleasure to meet a fellow Australian blogger! I'm from QLD, thanks for following and the encouragement.

    @Alison, thank you for posting the original discussion, so much of what you said was helpful and true. Also, thanks for comment here!

    ReplyDelete