Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

I haven't posted since July, which means I have a lot of books to share that I have purchased/received over the past 2 1/2 months. To save on some time (for both you and me) I will link each of the book titles to there respective Goodreads pages, and if you want to know more, then you can find the information there. So, here they are:



Purchased
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
Trash by Andy Mulligan
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Torment by Lauren Kate
Passion by Lauren Kate
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Crosst
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
Night Star by Alyson Noel
Everlasting by Alyson Noel
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
and a SUPER cute owl bookmark ;)

Gift(s)
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Won
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - I won a from @QBDTheBookshop on twitter

During August, I was lucky enough to get a few books signed by some great authors. Lauren Kate was in Australia, and although I wasn't able to make it to her signings, Dymocks was kind enough to hold copies of Fallen, Torment, and Passion and she signed them for me.

Maria V. Snyder also visited Brisbane in August, and I went to her one (and only) signing in the city. She signed Inside Out and Outside In for me! I was really nervious to meet her, and barley managed a "Hi", but she was super nice, and even posed for a photo.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hey Alisa. Thanks for interrupting my essay writing streak :P

    You got great lot of books this week, or should I say 2 and a half months? ABsolutely loved Inside Out and Outside In.

    Enjoy all the reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my signed Insiders books. I don't remember where I got them though! Haha. Cute pic you got with Maria there :) Look forward to reading Maria's Glass series. The boxset is sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read! LOVED Steel Corset! I may just steal that bookmark from you too.

    Haven't read the Fallen series but yay for them being signed ;) Hope you like The Immortals too! I said I'd never read these two series but good luck! LOL

    Really great mailbox! P.S. I have 3 copies of Bloodlines. *hee*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to say something nice, but I'm too jealous. >_< xD

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff this week! I've been looking forward to Bloodlines.

    Here's my IMM if you're interested!
    http://reutreads.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/in-my-mailbox-17/

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic books! I loved Bloodlines. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh so many awesome books!! Love the Inside Insiders series - need to get my hands on Maria's other novels now! So lucky you got to meet her. And I wholly approve of having two copies of Bloodlines. There can never be enough Adrian Ivashkov in one's bookshelf :D

    ReplyDelete